From recent threats for children, there is no doubt our nation has seen a heightened awareness regarding the vulnerability of students and staff. In response to these security threats, Therefore We have implemented ID programs as our first step in creating a safer school. If your school hasn’t implemented an ID program you should. Here are a few ways your school can benefit from a school electronic ID program. It Increases Safety for Students and Staff.
We proudly say that We are the first school to implement this system in eastern province.
a number of advantages to schools. Digital IDs:
- Are a simple and centralized method of tracking and managing identification for your entire school community
- Can easily be issued and revoked at any time
- Eliminate “hard card” costs to distribute, replace, and update identification cards
- Can be distributed in bulk prior to visitors coming onto your school for events or vendor meetings.
- Greatly reduce the odds of incomplete or inaccurate information being collected during sign-in
- Eliminate the need for double entry of data into your SIS
- Cut the visitor sign-in process time in half
We met parents to give an awareness about this system.